Jash has been practicing law since 2017. Jash’s experience includes contentious aspects of various forms of litigation in subjects within the insolvency, debt recovery, alternative dispute resolution, property, civil, consumer, criminal and family aspects of law, concerning matters spread across a variety of judicial forums pan-India. He has also been part of several corporate contract negotiations and focuses on securing a quick and effective remedy. Jash is a young advocate who is an avid learner of the law and likes to keep himself updated on judicial developments globally.
- Litigation: Consumer Complaints, Bombay High Court, Gujarat High Court, National Company Law Tribunals, Debt Recovery Tribunals, Criminal Courts, Family Court.
- Alternate Dispute Resolution: Conducting Arbitration, Conciliation and Mediation proceedings in India.
- Corporate: Setting up of a Company, LLP, drafting, finalising and negotiating fundamental contracts and acquiring certifications as required.
- Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa.
What is his work mantra?
- Jash believes that developing strong professional relationships and being open to change because any advancement in life is impossible without change.